Register to the 22nd International Workshop on Laser Ranging include:
- In person
- Accreditation, program, access to the oral and poster sessions.
- Coffee breaks at the venue.
- Icebreaker (Monday 7th).
- Meals at the venue.
- Visit to Yebes Observatory (dinner included) (Wednesday 9th).
- Digital program, virtual access to oral (live) and posters sessions.
- Social dinner (Thursday 10th).
- For partners: icebreaker and Visit to Yebes Observatory (dinner included).
- In person:
- Standard registration (until 7 October 2022): 300 €
- Students** (until 7 October 2022): 200€
- Last minute standard registration (after 8 October 2022) and onsite registration: 375 €
- Online: 75 €.
- Social dinner: 50 €.
- For partners: icebreaker and Visit to Yebes Observatory (dinner included): 75 €.
To attend the Workshop, you must register and make the corresponding payment through the following links in the CNIG Virtual Store (Important: after November 3rd, these links will not be available and any registration or booking should be done onsite (just credit card payment available)):
- Last minute registration
- Online registration
- Social dinner
- For partners: Icebreaker and Visit to Yebes Observatory (dinner included)
* IAG Travel Award: The award is established to assist young scientists from member countries to present results of their research at IAG meetings (assemblies, symposia, workshops, etc.): https://www.iag-aig.org/awards/210
** Proof of student status must be provided, along some form of ID, to the conference email address: firstname.lastname@example.org